(almost) all daily builds back to successful!

Hi all,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2013-09-20):
> Daily build aggregator <debian-boot@lists.debian.org> (2013-09-20):
> > Debian installer build overview
> > -------------------------------
> >
> > Failed or old builds: [ many ]
>
> We know there's apt's #723705, so I've decronned the build aggregator for now.

thankfully, apt developers quickly found out where the regression
reported in #723705 came from, and came up with a fix; apt was
uloaded[1] yesterday, and made it possible to build d-i on almost
all archs.

 1. http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/apt/news/20130920T151855Z.html

The only exceptions so far are:
 - biber/i386, which has old builds (19th of september), likely because
   of a recent issue on the buildd[2].
 - praetorius/powerpc, which fails to build the cdrom part, apparently
   because of that particular apt bug. I'm currently in touch with its
   maintainer to figure out what happened; likely the chroot was't
   automatically upgraded, and that's getting fixed. Before that, it
   spent 10+ days without daily builds, due to a full filesystem.

 2. https://lists.debian.org/debian-wb-team/2013/09/msg00029.html

I've recronned the daily aggregator (responsible for building up the
overview page[3]), and mail notifications based on that page should
come back as well as a consequence. [Oops, I've actually too slow
typing this mail, a notification went in already; cdimage-logs
should look better next time.]

 3. http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/build-logs.html

As I've mentioned lately[4], I'll try to work on keeping more build
logs, and making them easier to massage to find where regressions
come from; along with fixing stats (a configuration file has some
prerequisites that weren't obeyed when architectures got updated,
so stats are meaningless).

 4. https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2013/09/msg00406.html

Mraw,
KiBi.