Re: UEFI installation upload4 with LVM and crypt

Hello Steve,
Yes, the first part is after the install, the modules are on the disk, they just aren't populated into the grub.cfg. The load_video function not being used is a bit beyond my understanding, the function is listed, but I don't know where/how it would be called, so I just insmoded them inline.

Thanks for your work, good stuff other than those couple of inconvieniences.