Re: Re: Re: Weekly build for AMD64 Wheezy stalls

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 10:21:17PM +1000, GaloisGhost wrote:

>> > copy and past the errors you can see in console 4 (ctrl-alt-F4).
>>

>> I would love to but it appears to be getting blocked.
>
>What they said. Anyway to submit the log without it being blocked/filtered?

Hmmm. Blocked / filtered where? I know there's an attachment size
limit for the Debian lists, but if that's a problem then open a bug
(against installation-reports) and attach the log there.

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss