Re: Towards d-i wheezy beta 3

Quoting Daniel Hartwig (mandyke@gmail.com):

> Is there potential to see pkgsel use apt-get instead of aptitude
> (following the same change in tasksel)?  There is already a patch
> committed.  I'll give this more of a test this week with some induced
> errors during the installation.

I hesitated for beta2 then finally didn't upload after talking with
Cyril. But it's probably the good moment to do this.....if you can
make wider testing than I did (which was a base system install and a
quick install of a desktop system, the latter without comparing the
list of installed packages).