Re: ia64_iso

Hi,

> My linux machine, Debian "squeeze", had a catastrophic failure,
> i.e. coffee vs. motherboard due to curious feline.

I am not sure whether a Debian Live CD allows to install the
xorriso package.

I know that the sparse rescue system RIPLinux contains xorriso,
as well as the other burn programs growisofs, cdrecord, cdrskin.

What about the other open question ?
Do you really try to boot a computer with Itanium processor ?
Might it possibly work better with Debian architecture "i386" or "amd64"
rather than "ia64" ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas