Re: Building custom image : installer says it is not a valid image

Thanks for help now it works. I totaly forgot to look for hidden folder. Now I'm going to try my next step adding new package .deb to the image. I think I'll use apt-ftparchive after adding my deb package on a directory inside /cdrom/pool/main/ like explain here : http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CD#Create_new__Release_and_Packages_files

Is it the good way ?

Nahir MOHAMED
Consultant Technique
Open Source Centerapt-ftparchive