Building custom image : installer says it is not a valid image

Hi all,

First of all I'm new with building debian custom image and I'm running trouble.

To start learning how to build a custom image I'm trying to generate an .iso image from the original content of the debian-509-i386-CD-1.iso. Here are the steps I go through to build my image

Step 1 :

mount -o loop debian-509-i386-CD-1.iso /mnt

Step 2 :

cp -R /mnt/* /home/user/SourceCD/

Step 3 :

chmod -R 744 /home/user/SourceCD/

Step 4 :

Running the command below from /home/user/SourceCD/

genisoimage -o ../final_iso/test.iso -r -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4  -boot-info-table   -R -J -v -T .

Finally I have a test.iso file I try it with KVM. I'm able to boot on it, to launch install to choose language, keymap but when checking the CD the installer says it cannot be used for installation.

I don't know how to figured out with this.

Thanks in advance for the help
--
Nahir MOHAMED
Consultant Technique