Proposal to debian.org

Good day!

My name is Mina Sims and I'm webmaster of the websites of art. Through the web I found your site and I wonder if you would like to exchange links with some of my sites. Currently I have webs of paint and I'm looking for related sites to link to my websites.
For example, this is one of my sites about oil paintings:

aaatheyeslab(dot)com
christianartresource(dot)com
saakaboom(dot)net   PR 4

If you are interested, please let me know to send you my link´s details. Then let me know when is up to add yours inmediately. I await your response.

Best Regards!
Mina Sims
Webmaster

PS - If you. not to receive such requests, please fill in the following form: emailsnomore(dot)com