Re: Customizing the 1st cd from the cdset of debian: network-free installing hangs just before bootloader install asking for cd

Hi,

I am still stucked here!

I have to deep investigate the possible causes of this issue... the
point is that, besides preseeding, I inserted new packages to the cd
(udeb and debs)...

However, my cd is able to finish (when I press ESC and jump to expert
mode, step by step installing on the last stages), however, it seems
that the boot loader installer stage is a little bit confused.