Another iso burning software under windows

Hello, I'm Sergio Tognarelli. I was downloading the netinst installer and during the download I read about methods for burning ISO images using Windows as OS. There aren't free software in the list of all the suggested software. So I would propose you to add "Infrarecorder" (official page: http://infrarecorder.org/) among the other software.

In my Windows OS I installed both Infrarecorder and Imgburn (this is in the list) but I use the second for the .nrg images only. For the .iso images, like Debian netinst, Infrarecorder is a good alternative to freeware/proprietary software.

Sergio