Re: Why do I get "Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker"?

On Mar 20, 2011, at 5:07 AM, Rares Aioanei wrote:

On 03/20/2011 09:21 AM, Rick Thomas wrote:

I went to cdimage.debian.org and downloaded
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/6.0.1/i386/bt-dvd/debian-6.0.1-i386-DVD-1.iso.torrent

If that helps, it works here and it worked before.

What torrent did you use? Where did you download the '.torrent' file from? Was it the same as the one I used? If not, could you try the one from the URL above?

Thanks!

Rick