Re: Why do I get "Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker"?

On Mar 20, 2011, at 2:59 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:

Hello Rick Thomas,

So I tried a public torrent from another distro.  That worked.
So I believe the problem is on the Debian end.  I've CC-ed debian-cd.

There are some Countries/ISP blockig torrent trackers, so it maybe that
your ISP is blocking your ports dynamicaly.

I am on GSM/HSPA network and can not use SOME torrent tracker because I
am blocked.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
   Michelle Konzack

I was under the impression that the message "Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker" came directly from the tracker, not my ISP. If my ISP were blocking, I'd expect to see no response from the tracker at all.

Rick