Re: weekly netinst.iso?

On Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 02:17:30PM -0400, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I would like to try testing on my old laptop (as a test bed).
>
>The alpha1 is quite old and updates take me a long time.
>
>I'm on dialup, so I want a netinst.iso
>
>I can't grab a daily-build before it rolls off the server.
>
>I would like a weekly build netinst.iso, however they don't seem to be
>made.  Is there a simple reason for this?  Could they be available?

The weeklies are just for the larger images, by tradition. The daily
images should still be available for several days; you'll just have to
use the link by date to point to a static download instead of the
"arch_latest" links which are updated automatically after each
build. Would that cover what you need?

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back