Re: putting instructions for amd64 in include/exclude for mirroring page

Additional info :-

2010/12/17 shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>       I am trying to get my own syncing done for an weekly AMD64
> build freshened up,
>
> I saw the mirroring page http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring
>
> Now neither in the includes or the exclude is the AMD64 architecture
> listed, could somebody add that part in ?

I humbly ask that as clueless people like me could do something wrong.

I consulted :-

a. http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/is-a-core-2-duo-considered-to-be-amd64-or-ia64-583026/

b. http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/hardware-peripherals/35963-cpu-naming-schemes-x86-386-486-586-amd-64-ia64-em64t.html

and then took a look again at http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

to finally get it without a doubt that both ia64 and amd64 are two
very different architectures.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल