cd installer problems

I just read the FAQ section, and my question is not in there (http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#unstable-images)

Trying to install the Debian GNU/Linux testing "Squeeze" - Official Snapshot amd64 kde-CD
i have run into some problems. During the installation told me that there were problems with the cd. The installation was canceled.
I made a checksum of the disk and failed.
I got the .iso from here...
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-kde-CD-1.iso

usually I get it from the bittorrent option,
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/bt-cd/debian-testing-amd64-kde-CD-1.iso.torrent
but i dont know what happened that after a couple of hours, it didnt even started to download.

I download the iso again from the first link.

Right now, I'm in a Win7 pc, so i can't check the md5sum the usual way.I got a win-32 app to check this from the web, because the one you recommend in here http://ftp.debian.org/debian/tools/md5sum-w32.zip apparently is no longer available anymore.

I check both ISO's and in both cases the check fails. Is there a problem with you ISO? Am I doing something wrong?
I'm experimenting with the jigdo thing to see if I get different results, but in the mean time, what is going on with this iso's??

thanks in advance.
If the subject was already discussed, my apologies

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#verify