Re: New cdbuilder server improves Debian infrastructure

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 08:48:30AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
>On Thursday 01 April 2010, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> On Thu, 01 Apr 2010, Frans Pop wrote:
>> > [1] I saw your request to add me to a group, but that's all I know.
>> > I tried 'ssh cdimage.debian.org', but that does not work.
>>
>> Try ssh cdbuilder.debian.org, I can log there.
>
>Thanks Rafael. That worked. I've moved my personal stuff over.

Cool. I've not *actually* started doing proper builds on the new
server yet, but there's only a very small amount of config work
remaining to be done.

All members of the debian-cd group have sudo access to the user
"debian-cd", and that user will be responsible for the builds once I'm
done. Of course, we haven't had any builds in several days while ries
is dead. :-/

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.