Re: New cdbuilder server improves Debian infrastructure

On Tuesday 16 March 2010, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Today, the Debian project administrators are activating a new cdbuilder
> server.

Steve,

Could you provide some practical info about this for the rest of the team?
I still have access to farbror, but I assume that is is not going to last
forever and there are some things on that I'd like to move over.

What is the name of the new server? How do I log in [1]? Are there any
changes in how builds are done?

TIA,
FJP

[1] I saw your request to add me to a group, but that's all I know.
I tried 'ssh cdimage.debian.org', but that does not work.