Applications for CD1

Hi!
During the install of Squeeze (8/2/2010 image) I was asked to participate
in a survey (by usage) to determine what applications should be on CD1.  I
already have a suggestion - Abiword, and/or Gnumeric.  Just having this
extra simple office application would make for a slightly better
impression for any new Debian users (like myself).  Although it's a simple
matter of "sudo apt-get install abiword", giving new users a sense of
being able to be immediately more productive may make for a larger user
base, even if Debian is considered to be for advanced users...

Anyway, just my two cents!  Keep up the excellent work!
Jordan Clarke