Re: debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ links to lenny_di_rc2 (was: Invalid link in debian.org page)

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:48:16AM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
>Hi debian-cd,

Hi Simon,

>On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 08:18:54PM +0530, Raman Pandarinathan wrote:
>> In page http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ the link to jigdo testing
>> for i386 is linked to
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_rc2/i386/jigdo-dvd/
>> which I think is outdated and hence not available. Kindly correct the
>> link. (In fact for all architectures the link points to lenny)
>
>Do you want to replace these links to daily-builds jigdos like
>http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ does ?
>(BTW http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/ still says 'Last
>updated: 23rd February 2009')

Well, that's just for the status information there. Not for the builds
themselves - daily builds are still happening twice per day.

>Or weekly-builds, once fixed ?
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-cd/

Weekly builds would be the best choice I think, yes.

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.