Re: Local Hook Definitions

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 10:28:26PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
>I can't get my head round Local Hook Definitions in debian-cd's CONF.sh,
>in particular RESERVED_BLOCKS_HOOK.  If someone would give me a working
>example I would be grateful.

Hi Phil!

It seems you're the first person to ask about the hooks since I added
them in debian-cd nearly three years ago. For that hook, you need to
print the number of 2K blocks that you want to reserve on a given CD
so that debian-cd will leave the space for you when it is calculating
what will fit. I *believe* it works, but I don't still have the stuff
I tested with back then.

What are you trying to do? I might be able to help...

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism
  Powered Midship Specialty