Lenny Super-DVDs (was: jigdo only downloads 10 files)

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 04:49:15PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> if you let jigdo-lite running, it will eventually continue downloading
> further files and copy them to the image ...so it does work!

Indeed, thanks for clarifying that -- I figured this out last night when
after changing filesPerFetch to a large number (10K) made jigdo-lite eat
my CPU without apparently doing anything for a long time, so I took a
closer look at the script and realized what it was supposed to do. I
let jigdo-lite keep running anyway, to see what would happen and it did
eventually finish. I guess I should have just been more patient -- I saw
that it was downloading 10 files, then immediately writing an ISO image,
and I assumed the worst ("$%@#!* jigdo quit downloading again!!!"), and
killed it. :) Well, either more patience or just leaving it to build
without watching it would have helped.

Anyway, if anybody wants cool Lenny multi-arch install 8.5GB DL-DVDs, I
have jigdo files for them at http://virgil.dadap.net/lenny-superdvds/
I'm going to burn a bunch so I'll always have one to give when the time
is right. :)