jigdo only downloads 10 files for my custom install dvd

Hi everybody,

I built a set of multi-arch (amd64/i386/powerpc) DL-DVDs for Lenny and
I'd like to share them with my friends and anybody else who might be
interested. I thought it would be neat to have a single disc that could
install most of the software that most people would want on almost any
recent personal computer - x86-32/64, and even PowerPC Macs. With just 5
discs one could have all of Lenny main for those three architectures.

I thought that jigdo would be a great way to distribute the images, but
I'm having problems with my jigdo files, and I can't figure out why
they're not working. Whenever I run jigdo-lite on one of my jigdo files,
it will only download 10 files off of the mirror (I've been testing with
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian - the same mirror I used to create the
local mirror which I used to generate the images) but every time I try
to build an image from jigdo, it will only download 10 files from the
mirror, then it starts writing an image. This will happen no matter
which DVD I try.

I searched the debian-cd archives and found some very old posts from
people with similar problems, but didn't find any confirmed solutions.

I've tried building new jigdo files and templates using jigdo-file (my
original jigdo files were generated by debian-cd) and had the same
problem. I'm using jigdo-lite 0.7.3 on Lenny amd64.

Does anybody have any ideas why jigdo keeps stopping after downloading
10 files?