Distributing Debian using Usenet

Hello,

My name is Patrick Schreurs and i speak behave of one of the largest Usenet providers News-Service.com.

I was wondering if Debian would be interested to make Debian available through Usenet. The distributed characteristics of Usenet make it very suitable for fast downloads (much faster then for example bittorrent).

News-Service.com would like to facilitate this (free of charge) and would ask Debian to put the nzb-files on your website. I'm positive it will be popular service. People can just import the appropriate nzb-file from your website in their Usenet client and start downloading from their favorite (local) Usenet/Internet provider.

Please let me know if you're interested. We don't require any form of advertising or mentioning.

Thanks,

Patrick Schreurs
--
News-Service.com - European Usenet Provider
PO Box 12026, 1100 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands