testing iso (31/08/2009) => boot first passphrase with us keyboard (but I'm French)

Hi

I've installed yesterday my debian squeeze from this iso : http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-dvd/debian-testing-i386-DVD-1.iso.

I've installed it with 4 LUKS partitions (included swap) in EXT4 and one partition (/boot) in EXT4. All installation is OK.

But when my debian boot and ask me the first passphrase for unlook LUKS partition, keyboard is map in US and after for the three others passphase, the keyboard is well in French (I'm a French user). I've see than keymap is load only after the first passphrase.

How I can solved this ?

Thanks in advanced for your answer.

Best Regards.