Re: Environment variables vs. command-line arguments

I'm on the list.

I agree. MIRROR should definitely not be passed in as an argument as "local" can have a different mirror path (LOCALDEBS) from the main mirror (MIRROR). which_deb should support that.
That's exactly what I was running into... trying to expand to support "other" components, I realized I can't easily support MIRROR, LOCAL, and OTHER using command-line arguments.
P.S. Are you subscribed to the list or should we continue to CC you?
I am on the list.

--
Inbound and outbound email scanned for spam and viruses by the

DoubleCheck Email Manager: http://www.doublecheckemail.com