Proposal for SVN repo reorganization

I had a look at the structure of the SVN repository and got completely
confused fairly quickly. There seem to be both tags and (obsolete) branches
on the highest level and for example the Sarge build branch on farbor
currently isn't checked in. A lot of names are inconsistent.

Here's a proposal to clean up the current situation a bit.

Under root
- v2.2.24/, v2.2.25/, v3.0.0/, v3.0.1/, v3.0.2/, v3.0.3/
  These are clearly tags, move under tags/
- v2_stable_before_v3_merge/, v3_merge_forward_1/, v3_working_branch/
  These seem temporary branches for safekeeping during v2->v3 transition.
  I suspect they are no longer relevant. Delete?
- etch_r0_build/
  This corresponds to the Etch build branch on farbror. I propose moving
  this to branches/buildd/etch.
  We can then also create branches/buildd/sarge for the Sarge build branch.

Under tags/
- v1_13/, debian_version_2_1_90-1/, debian-cd_2_2_*/
  These tags should be consistent. Options:
  - rename all these old versions in line with v3.* tags (to vX.Y.Z*)
  - only rename the first two to debian-cd_X_Y*
- debian-cd/ (from very early import from CVS, r7)
  Tag is identical to tag v1_13 (verified) -> delete
- last_slink_version/
  Tag is same as v1_13/ + some minor changes, but unchanged changelog.
  Most logical place for this is probably move to branches/buildd/slink.

Under branches/
- slinkcd/ (from very early import from CVS, r4)
  early slink branch: leave
- source-dist/ (from very early import from CVS, r5)
  Branch is identical to tag debian_version_2_1_90-1/ (verified) -> delete
- slink_cd/ (from very early import from CVS, r10)
  Branch is identical to tag v1_13 (verified) -> delete
- off22r3/
  Partial potato branch (only Makefile and tools/scan{packages,sources});
  probably of no real interest -> delete?
- jte_support/
  Old development branch: either leave or delete if obsolete?

Cheers,
FJP