[SRM] r5 schedule

Hi,

i currently plan to make a mostly "bugfix-only r5 release" (only the
DSAs and some selected other packages) next week, without any changes to
D-I. If you think that is wrong (because there is an urgent bug that
needs to be fixed) please speak up til Tuesday.

If ftpmasters agree, we will do the point-release on the next weekend.

Thx
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster