Re: excess secondary CD/DVD image downloading

Hello, I have suggestion:

May be its better to say that torrent download will be Faster and usual http download will be easier,

So to choose user will understand key difference between technologies, and will not think about how it will stress someone, it will be easier way to choose.

Current phrasing can result in this:user decide "no to stress someone", and then he find that torrent download dont work for him - he will be disturbed a little.

Anyway expirienced users surely knows different between http and torrent, and my formulation will be better for "new user".

If we say its faster - we dont force them, but just advertise this method as optimal way of downloading, and they will have more stimulus to find out how to use torrent way.

best regards,

BM