Re: complaint debian-40r3-i386-netinst.iso

On Thursday 03 April 2008, Dohn Joe wrote:
> My issue is not a technical matter. While choosing your location in
> the installation process (in my case, using
> debian-40r3-i386-netinst.iso), there is a list of countries, sorted by
> continents. I found Serbia and Montenegro the only countries to be
> listed in "Others".

This is indeed a bug in Etch, but one that has already been fixed for Lenny,
where both countries are listed as being part of Europe.
Note that these are not the only minor errors in the country list. We also
have two other countries on the same continent.

Errors happen, but they do get fixed when they are reported.

Cheers,
FJP