complaint debian-40r3-i386-netinst.iso

Hi there.

My issue is not a technical matter. While choosing your location in
the installation process (in my case, using
debian-40r3-i386-netinst.iso), there is a list of countries, sorted by
continents. I found Serbia and Montenegro the only countries to be
listed in "Others".

"Others" is no continent I ever heard of and I find that highly
inacceptable and discriminating against those nations. I would like
somebody to explain to me the reason why those entries where put there
and not in "Europe". And of course, I would like it, if someone
changed that in the way it should be.

I am really disappointed to find something like that on an official
Debian-installdisk.

greetings from switzerland