building CDs with my own packages

I'm using debian-cd for building a CD with some packages created by my own. Up
to now I manage to create a CD that install the base system and have all the
packages that I want. But I don't know how to make the debian-installer install
the packages that I want. I don't find any interesting option in the preseed for
do that, and add a task to tasksel seems to be dirty because I'll need to repack
tasksel adding my task to it.

What is the standard method to do it?

Thank you. And sorry if this is not the appropriate mailing list, I was not sure
where a should ask. I'm apologize about my poor english.

--
Rubén Pollán  | jabber:meskio@jabber.org
       http://meskio.cauterized.net/