Re: kernel modules mismatch

Frans Pop wrote:
1) After booting the installer, switch to VT2 and type 'uname -a'
2) Check what kernel module udebs are included on your CD in
   /cdrom/pool/main/l/linux-kernel-di-*

The ABI name of both needs to match. Current ABI version is 2.6.18-6.

Thanks for that. My problem appears to be that I am missing the /cdrom/pool/main/l/linux-kernel-di-* directory from my install media. So there must be something wrong with my config file to create the dvd's as the dir exists on my mirror... I will have another look at my config.

Thanks again for the help.

--
Gian