kernel modules mismatch

Hi folks,

I am having some trouble with some DVD's I created from an internal mirror of etch. I get a message that "No kernel modules were found. This may be due to a mismatch in the installer kernel and the kernel available in the archive". I have two versions of the installer, one with kernel version 2.6.18-5 and 2.6.18-6, both give me the same error message.

Have I left something important out of my CONF.sh file?

-----
#
# This file will have to be sourced where needed
#

# Unset all optional variables first to start from a clean state
unset NONFREE           || true
unset CONTRIB           || true
unset EXTRANONFREE      || true
unset LOCAL             || true
unset LOCALDEBS         || true
unset SECURITY          || true
unset BOOTDIR           || true
unset SYMLINK           || true
unset COPYLINK          || true
unset MKISOFS           || true
unset MKISOFS_OPTS      || true
unset ISOLINUX          || true
unset EXCLUDE           || true
unset NORECOMMENDS      || true
unset NOSUGGESTS        || true
unset DOJIGDO           || true
unset JIGDOTEMPLATEURL  || true
unset JIGDOFALLBACKURLS || true
unset JIGDOINCLUDEURLS  || true
unset JIGDOSCRIPT       || true
unset JIGDO_OPTS        || true
unset PUBLISH_URL       || true
unset PUBLISH_PATH      || true
unset UDEB_INCLUDE      || true
unset UDEB_EXCLUDE      || true
unset BASE_INCLUDE      || true
unset BASE_EXCLUDE      || true
unset INSTALLER_CD      || true
unset MAXCDS            || true
unset SPLASHPNG         || true
unset OMIT_MANUAL	 || true
unset OMIT_RELEASE_NOTES || true

# The debian-cd dir
# Where I am (hoping I'm in the debian-cd dir)
export BASEDIR=`pwd`

# Building etch cd set ...
export CODENAME=etch

# By default use Debian installer packages from $CODENAME
if [ -z "$DI_CODENAME" ]; then
	export DI_CODENAME=$CODENAME
fi

# If set, controls where the d-i components are downloaded from.
# This may be an url, or "default", which will make it use the default url
# for the daily d-i builds. If not set, uses the official d-i images from
# the Debian mirror.
#export DI_WWW_HOME=default

# Version number, "2.2 r0", "2.2 r1" etc.
export DEBVERSION="4.0 r2"

# Official or non-official set.
# NOTE: THE "OFFICIAL" DESIGNATION IS ONLY ALLOWED FOR IMAGES AVAILABLE
# ON THE OFFICIAL DEBIAN CD WEBSITE http://cdimage.debian.org
export OFFICIAL="Unofficial Install CD"
#export OFFICIAL="Official"
#export OFFICIAL="Official Beta"

# Which architecture do you want. We have
# amd64;i386;ia64 on our mirror
export ARCHES="amd64"

# The following will make the current architecture the default, if you haven't
# set it already.
#
# ... for arch
#if [ -z "$ARCHES" ]; then
#	CPU=`dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_DPKG_CPU 2>/dev/null || true`
#	if [ -z "$CPU" ]; then
#		CPU=`dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_ARCH`
#	fi
#	KERNEL=`dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_DPKG_OS 2>/dev/null || true`
#	if [ -z "$KERNEL" ]; then
#		KERNEL=linux
#	fi
#	if [ $KERNEL = linux ] ; then
#		ARCHES=$CPU
#	else
#		ARCHES="$KERNEL-$CPU"
#	fi
#	export ARCHES
#fi

# IMPORTANT : The 4 following paths must be on the same partition/device.
#	      If they aren't then you must set COPYLINK below to 1. This
#	      takes a lot of extra room to create the sandbox for the ISO
#	      images, however. Also, if you are using an NFS partition for
#	      some part of this, you must use this option.
# Paths to the mirrors
export MIRROR=/mnt/exthdd/debian

# Path of the temporary directory
export TDIR=/mnt/exthdd/debian/isos/temp

# Path where the images will be written
export OUT=/mnt/exthdd/debian/isos

# Where we keep the temporary apt stuff.
# This cannot reside on an NFS mount.
export APTTMP=/mnt/exthdd/debian/isos/temp/apt

# Do I want to have NONFREE merged in the CD set
# export NONFREE=1

# Do I want to have CONTRIB merged in the CD set
export CONTRIB=1

# Do I want to have NONFREE on a separate CD (the last CD of the CD set)
# WARNING: Don't use NONFREE and EXTRANONFREE at the same time !
# export EXTRANONFREE=1

# If you have a $MIRROR/dists/$CODENAME/local/binary-$ARCH dir with
# local packages that you want to put on the CD set then
# uncomment the following line
# export LOCAL=1

# If your local packages are not under $MIRROR, but somewhere else,
# you can uncomment this line and edit to to point to a directory
# containing dists/$CODENAME/local/binary-$ARCH
# export LOCALDEBS=/home/joey/debian/va/debian

# Where to find the security patches.  This directory should be the
# top directory of a security.debian.org mirror.
#export SECURITY="$TOPDIR"/debian/debian-security

# Sparc only : bootdir (location of cd.b and second.b)
# export BOOTDIR=/boot

# Symlink farmers should uncomment this line :
# export SYMLINK=1

# Use this to force copying the files instead of symlinking or hardlinking
# them. This is useful if your destination directories are on a different
# partition than your source files.
# export COPYLINK=1

export MKISOFS=mkisofs
export MKISOFS_OPTS="-r"		#For normal users
# export MKISOFS_OPTS="-r -F ."	#For symlink farmers

# ISOLinux support for multiboot on CD1 for i386
#export ISOLINUX=1

# uncomment this to if you want to see more of what the Makefile is doing
export VERBOSE_MAKE=1

# uncoment this to make build_all.sh try to build a simple CD image if
# the proper official CD run does not work
ATTEMPT_FALLBACK=yes

# Set your disk type here. Known types are:
# BC (businesscard): 650 MiB max (should be limited elsewhere,
#                    should never fill a CD anyway)
# NETINST:           650 MiB max (ditto)
# CD:                standard 74-min CD (650 MiB)
# CD700:             (semi-)standard 80-min CD (700 MiB)
# DVD:               standard 4.7 GB DVD
# CUSTOM:            up to you - specify a size to go with it (in 2K blocks)
export DISKTYPE=DVD
#export DISKTYPE=CUSTOM
#export CUSTOMSIZE=XXXX

(the remainder of the file remains unchanged from the default)

-----

Thanks
--
Gian