Re: Jigdo Lenny weekly builds missing 12 files in DVD1

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the possibility of loop mounting the image
downloaded so far and using that with next weeks jigdo.

I also wrote that I cannot find the mirrror offering the Lenny DVD images with
rsync.
The only rsync servers I found were for the stable version Etch.

Here is the rsync output for the server offering Lenny weekly images

jasbir@debian:~$ rsync http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/
ssh: http: Name or service not known
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(453) [receiver=2.6.9]

Here is what you get when you querry a rsync server. the first few lines are
removed

jasbir@debian:~$ rsync debian.inode.at::debian/debian-cd/
--------------- (var lines removed)
---------------
drwxr-xr-x        4096 2008/02/19 04:52:31 .
lrwxrwxrwx           6 2008/02/19 04:52:31 current
drwxr-xr-x        4096 2008/02/19 04:52:31 4.0_r3
drwxr-xr-x        4096 2005/05/23 22:20:12 project
jasbir@debian:~$

You see no Lenny images

If you can point me in the right direction for a mirror offering the Lenny
image with rsync, then maybe that will help.

Else will continue downloading the other DVD's till I see the updated Jigdo
files.

Here in India with the connection plan I have we are getting download speeds
of about 30 KB/s so one DVD will take a couple of days.

Thanks again
Jasbir Singh Dhillon

Re: Jigdo Lenny weekly builds missing 12 files in DVD1