Re: download of rc2 dvd failed

2007/3/22, Mattias Wadenstein <maswan@acc.umu.se>:

I see no connections from 16.144.190.50 anywhere in the logs.

It is an intranet ip

Perhaps you
need to talk to your web proxy guys, they seem to be disappearing your
requests.

I was able to download the cd image using the same proxy, so I don't
think it is a problem with proxy.

If you give me a date -u for the download attempts, I can perhaps try to
find something, but there are so many downloads of the i386 dvd isos that
it is very hard to figure out which requests are yours unless you tell me
what IP the requests will be coming from.

[root@symlin6 Debian-Etch-RC2]# date -u
Thu Mar 22 11:06:38 UTC 2007

My ip address is 15.219.233.70

Regards