bug in debian installer cd?

Hello,

I have just downloaded the following iso:
debian-testing-i386-xfce-CD-1.iso
from:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-cd/
It is the December 17th, 2007 build.

My issue is that the installer complains it can't find kernel modules
for the installer kernel on the cd image, and says the install will
fail. If I proceed with the install, it does indeed fail.

I have verified the file integrity (ie. "md5sum -c MD5SUMS" reports
its ok). I have confirmed the same md5 from the prepared disc. My
burner has been a little dodgy at times in the past, but I thought if
it reported the correct hash value the disc was indeed a correct copy.

Kudos to a great team for a great operating system.

--
"When I am weak, then am I strong."
                             --Paul, an early apostle