Jigdo for Debian 2.2 (potato) for PPC

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to find a way to access an older version of Debian for powerpc.  I am sorry to trouble you, but I have been chasing my tail for days and it is time to ask for help.

I am trying to see if I can get Debian to run on a Power PC emulator (PearPC).  I know that the emulator does not support 2.6 kernels, so I must try to find a version with kernel 2.4, which is to say I want Debian 2.2 potato or eariler.  I would be happy to purchase a CD with Debian, but of course, there is very little demand for such an old version and I can find no vendor that sells such an antiquated product.  I can find no ISO files directly and PIK seems to be defunct.  So far as I can tell, that leaves me with Jigdo.

I have found the archive files (I think) and I think I need to find files something like "potato-ppc-n.jido" and "potato-ppc-n.template" to use the archive files to create CDs.  However, I have not been able to find any files like that.  Am I heading in the right direction?  If so, can you direct me to where I might find these files?  If not, can you push me in a better direction?  While I have extensive experience in the Fedora/Red Hat world, there is no question that I am a Debian newbie.  If the question is stupid, please accept my apologies, but I have looked hard and think that I have reached a dead end.

Any help that you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Fisk