Problem with linuxshop.de

Hello:
More than a month ago, we searched the debian website for cd vendors. We found there the shop

 http://www.linuxshop.de

where we decided to purchase cds and make donations to debian and ubuntu. By the way, I can no longer find this website in the page:

 http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

Our credit card was charged, and we haven't received the cd's. They won't answer our emails, and we are left with no other choice but denounce them. Before we start to find some trouble for them, we would like to know if you received any money from them around the date of the purchase (11-September-2007).
 Thank you very much,
Pablo Angulo