Re: Jigdo testing DVD snapshots outdated?

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 07:27:38AM +0200, Maarten van Geijn wrote:
>Dear Debian CD team,
>
>The jigdo CD-images, which are available at
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-dvd/
>seem to be outdated; they are dated at May 28th, 2007.
>
>Do you know if there are any technical problems the cdimage project
>suffers from? And when are the snapshots expedted to be up-to-date again?
>Is there any way I can support the Debian team to help fixing this problem?

Hi Maarten,

At the moment there isn't much point in producing the weekly testing
images, as we know they would be broken. Testing should hopefully sync
to a useful enough state for a working build soon.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds