Re: m68k-etch and debian-cd

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 12:54:39PM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
>As ya'll know m68k didn't release with etch, but rather as a separate
>distribution, etch-m68k. I would like to find out what it would take to
>have cd's created for etch-m68k.

Hi Stephen,

Just let me know when you think you're ready and I'll start a
build. It may need tweaks (to use the etch-m68k distribution) and a
couple of test builds to get things right, but I don't anticipate any
real problems.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth