Re: Fwd: Debian Cover & Label

Hello,

On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 07:25:12PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> I have replacing "The GNU/Linux Debian Etch 4.0" by "Debian GNU/Linux
> 4.0" and could be moved "GNU/Linux" after "Debian" on the front cover.
> "New Debian Installer" to "graphical installation mode".
> http://www.onkelchentobi.de/cover8_download.html

Before this can be put on the covers page, you should add some kind of
license to the pages. Either use the GPL (or another popular license) or
just state that these images may be used freely for any purpose.

Furthermore, please include the "source", i.e. the Gimp xcf or whatever
tool you used. This will also enable people to put other text on the
covers.

Also, IMHO the resolution is way too low! I'd at least use 150 dpi, and
even more won't hurt.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯