Fwd: Debian Artwork DVD Label & Cover

I hope this goes in the right thread this time...
---
Hello Filipus, thanks four your Mail.

>Thank you.
>When I proposed to have only one paragraph on each label, that was to make the >text more readable. I didn't see real CDs with your covers, but on my screen >it seems that the text would be very small. Do you think it's a good idea to
>use the new space to increase the text's font size?

--- real pic ---
Here a real pic from the old label
http://www.bgoll.de/wordpress/17042007-45-debian-etch-cd

--- fontsize & dpi ---
I´ve made the text font on the new label from 12 to 14. More than 14 is too big
for the labelsize.
The dpi on the new labels is 150 dpi

--- Sources ---
You will find the label and cover on the new page from the artwork as *.xcf
sources.

http://www.onkelchentobi.de/cover.html

> You already have pages with the first two items. I would like to see them in
> the same page.

sorry, but ur last sentence doesn´t give any sense to me regarding the 2 pages?

Bye. Tobias Wagner