Re: jigdo-lite download of DVD #3 of AMD64 RC1 fails due to missing file...

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 11:24:38AM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:
>DearDebianists,
>
>A similar error to the one I reported the other day concerning a jigdo
>download of a DVD from the amd64 RC1 Etch release.
>
>A missing file has interrupted the download again.
>
>I am ccing the debian-cd list on this as requested by Steve Mcintyre who
>kindly fixed the problem the last time it occured.
>
>This time it is DVD#3 of the amd64 set.
>
>The problem file is: aladin_1.19-7_amd64.deb.

<snip>

Fixed, I hope. Same problem as last time; I'll be much happier once we
get Etch released and then there won't be the same confusion between
the old unofficial amd64 packages and new official ones with exactly
the same name... :-/

"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich