Re: Updating contact info for debian mirror at USC

Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 04:21:27PM -0800, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>> I'm the contact for the Debian mirror at USC. I'd like to change the
>> contact email from phil@ipom.com to mirror-admin@linux.usc.edu.
>
> OK, I've updated our mirror database!

Thanks! But it turns out, the debian mailing list software won't accept
emails with the word 'admin' in them.

So I've change the mailing address to 'mirrors@linux.usc.edu' - can you
update your database one more time, please? Thanks!

> You need to change the debian-mirrors subscription yourself by
> unsubscribing with one address and subscribing with the other, see
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors/>.

This is now done. Thanks.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it; Never use 'sed' when 'tr'
 can do the job; Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient; Avoid
 using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming