Re: Syslinux "new/graphical menues"

Geert Stappers wrote:
>Op 22-10-2006 om 19:37 schreef Fabrice Lorrain:
>>
>> I just discover that
>>
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso
>> is still using ISOLINUX 2.04 2003-04-16.
>>
>> Any good technical reason why you didn't migrate to the 3.x branch ??

Just not got round to it yet, that's all. It's committed in svn now,
and tonight's daily builds and the _test_ weekly build tomorrow will
use the latest version, as used in the syslinux package version
3.31-1. Please check these out and report on how well they work for
you...

>Please CC the reply also to #394700.

Done.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds