Re: Unavailable weekly test torrents

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Don Wright wrote:

The tracker is rejecting the new weekly torrents from [1]. This involves
at least the three main archs, amd64, i386, and powerpc. The etch RC1
torrents continue to function well. Is it due to the change where "CD"
and "DVD" were added to the file names?

No, it is due to not having an automatic setup for tracking and seeding isos, this was fixed this weekend, so hopefully now it'll work. There will be some lag at updates though, since it takes a couple of hours to update the 300+ gigs of isos.

Sorry it took so long, a classic case of "I'll fix it just after I...".

/Mattias Wadenstein - eager to see if the totally automatic update will work after today's build is done