Re: Creating a CD with dfsbuild

This topic should go to debian-users and not to this list.

Anyway this might help you.

http://www.debian-administration.org/?search=dfsbuild

Paras.

On 6/22/06, Bill Jones <tetragondzein@gmail.com> wrote:
[Please excuse the duplicate -- I dont believe I was subscripbed yet
to debian-users.]  This question is likely more appropriate here.

Creating a CD with dfsbuild - I have googled and RTFM'ed my brains out
these past few weeks -- I even asked in #debian irc but all I got was
"you should ask better questions."  So, please feel free to delete
this posting/plea for help...

Creating a CD with dfsbuild?  Are there examples or better
documentation on how to make a Live CD based upon Etch?  I would like
to make a LiveCD (like FreeBSD or Ubuntu) but I wanted the base to be
Debian 'Etch' and be able to include some security and related open
source software -- like moodle but already set-up with MySQL and ready
to go from the Live CD.  Nothing fancy but I am having a heck of a
time getting the process started.

I have plenty of bandwidth and diskspace -- so if I must host my own
mirror that isnt a problem -- please just point me in the right
direction.

Any hints or insight about better ways would be most appreciated.
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/