Debian Live (was: Creating a CD with dfsbuild)

Alle 11:07, giovedì 22 giugno 2006, Bill Jones ha scritto:

> Creating a CD with dfsbuild?  Are there examples or better
> documentation on how to make a Live CD based upon Etch?

Yes, the project "Debian Live" [0] could help you to create any Flavour of
live cd (or dvd).

This project produced the package "live-package" that will soon (*) enter sid,
from now you could install the .deb from the below url [0] and just type:

# make-live

To have a base debian livecd iso built for you.

Type man make-live or make-live --help to see how to customize it for your
needings.

> I have plenty of bandwidth and diskspace -- so if I must host my own
> mirror that isnt a problem

This will help for sure, but also an apt-proxy mirror could be fine.

At the url below you will find example isos, software and docs.

[0] http://live.debian.net

(*) Scheduled for upload on 2006-07-09.

--
ESC:wq