Wierd files in Etch Isos

I've been assembling the etch isos from the jidgos in ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/etch/jigdo/, and I've noticed that there are some very strange file names in many isos that can only be downloaded from ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/debian-superseded, for example a 104,434 byte file named "rvR4p_R0Rdzusk7-y1MYBQ" or a 59,263 byte file named "3-Und2B4-ZObujNzw1BpLA." Random file names like this are kind of scary. What are these files? Are they just some kind of filler? Should I be worried about them?

Thanks for your help.

David Roberts