Re: Sarge jigdo files obselete!

> > I'm trying to download sarge dvd iso images using jigdo. jigdo files
> > available on http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/rc3/i386/
> > and http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/
> > are relatively old that packages they include are no longer available on
> > debian primary mirrors.
>
> ...in other words: Does anyone know when Manty will resurface? His last
> message to debian-cd is from March 24th AFAICT.

Sorry, we should be pushing hard back now again, we were just switching
completely out of gluck, in fact, even though we are fully back again with a
much faster setup and we have now produced images of all brands... we are
still finishing things up, so, don't worry if you feel any bumps or
something as we are changing things in our setups.

Well, about this delay... we were starting to slowly move away from gluck
when it melted down and we really had to move away, this happened right on a
period where I'm having almost 0 productivity out of work, and I also had to
give a talk about Debian at the university, so... it just happened to take
us a little bit more time than we would like to, but thanks to jvw, sledge
and maswan we are back online.

> I've just put a note on the CD pages which tells people not to attempt to
> download the files from March 23rd anymore.

I suppose you can remove that note now if you have not removed it already.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net